Impala medico is a privately-owned medical staffing employment business.
We have traded successfully in other countries since the year 2000, and now operate in United Kingdom as well, supplying locum doctors, agency nurses, AHPs and HCA care assistants to healthcare service organisations, who include hospitals and primary care providers, government facilities and care homes, insurance and other companies
To be the stimulus for successful medical staff resourcing in national and international markets: bringing together medical staff and healthcare providers with maximum efficiency and safety for the provision of care to patients.
Our values are structured and designed to ensure the highest possible safety standards, compliancy and moral principals in meeting the needs and expectations of our clients, candidates and staff alike, with open and conscious communication, and within a culture of equal opportunity for all.
Impala Medical mission is to be an excellent medical staffing agency for all major healthcare providers and for temporary medical personnel both in Europe and Africa, based on the recognition of our delivery of a premier service, with health and safety being paramount.
In short, our mission is to:
- Understand the medical staffing needs and challenges of our clients; and the career needs and goals of our medical staff candidates.
- Offer a responsive, flexible and helpful service all year round, to all locations and sectors that we work in to fulfil these needs.
- Continue to introduce new methods, new ideas and new solutions to service provision including application of leading-edge ICT support.
- Recruit, employ and develop talented teams and people at Impala Medico as account managers, consultants, researchers, systems support, compliance and support staff.
- Advocate for the benefits of flexible staffing and develop new solutions, to the benefit of healthcare providers, medical staff and patients.