Polo Shirt for AHPs
Impala Medico branded 3-button white polo shirt for Allied Health Professionals.
[qode_accordion style=”toggle”][qode_accordion_tab title=”Uniform Disclaimer”][vc_column_text]
It is a contractual and client requirement that all agency workers who attend assignments for and on behalf of the Impala Medico are appropriately dressed;
This Uniform includes;
- Impala Medico Tunic (issued)
- Suitable trousers
- Suitable footwear
- An up to date issued Impala Medico “ID card” (This is part of your issued uniform)
There may be exceptions to the above; this will depend on the environment you may be working in e.g. Theatres, Specific Wards, and or Homes etc. Therefore, this list is not an exhaustive one. You will be notified at the time of booking and or before your assignment commences to what the specific uniform requirements are;
You are not to travel to any assignment in your uniform or leave an assignment wearing your uniform. This is in line with National Infection Control Guidance;
Infection control must be observed always.
Please ensure you adhere to the requirements set out below; If in any doubt please ask your consultant for guidance;
- Do not wear jewellery whilst on assignment.
- Always tie long hair up neatly. And present yourself in a professional manner
- Always wear a clean, presentable uniform.
- Wear closed toed, flat sensible shoes.
- Avoid wearing loose clothing.
- You are to maintain your uniform accordingly and request replacement or exchange whenever the need arises.
- You are to report any loss or damage to your uniform as soon as reasonably possible, and before any assignment.
- You are never to wear or use your Impala Medico uniform for any other purpose other than works pertaining to Impala Medico business.
By purchasing a uniform from this website, you are confirming that you have read and fully understand that if you do not follow the above requirements on work-wear and attending assignments, this may be in breach of Impala Medico’s contractual and or legal requirements and any known breach may result in disciplinary action being taken against you. Impala Medico ensures that all its workers adhere to contractual and legal requirements always. If at any time you need clarification you should endeavour to contact your immediate Impala Medico line manager.